Saturday 6 October 2018
In this full day intimate-and-live workshop, we got up close and personal with Brett, with access to his proven systems and insights into the genius that is Brett Mickan Design.
Together we investigated the following key strategies:
• Effectively interpreting the client brief
• Understanding the creative process and committing to it
• Working confidently with colour
• Selling your ideas to your client
• Creating a unique experience in your presentation
• How to listen and adapt your ideas to a client’s preferences
About Brett &
Brett Mickan Design
As a highly regarded leader in the design industry, Brett is recognised for his confident use of colour and his non-conformist celebration of high decoration. In the industry for more than 28 years, he has formulated a successful methodology for introducing his clients to design concepts that challenge and inspire, whilst allowing them the opportunity to feel immersed and involved in his process.
Time & Location
Saturday 6th October, 2018
10am – 4pm
Level 1, 146 Burwood Road
Morning Tea, Light lunch, afternoon tea, drinks
This Masterclass is suitable for:
Interior Designers, Decorators, Architects and Students.