Kitchen Design : Basic
10am - 1pm
The kitchen is the heart of the home and is probably the single largest cost item in a project budget. Hence, designing a kitchen from scratch can be a daunting task. We will share with you the basics from which you can create a functional and beautiful design for your clients.
In this DesignLab session, we will:
• Review the process for designing a kitchen
• Outline the costs that need to be considered
• Look at how best to document your design
• Outline the basic ergonomic and practical considerations to cover
• Review basic materials and the cost implications of your choices
• Understand the role of each trade
• Look at a real life example
Kitchen Design : Advanced
1.30pm - 4.30pm
Taking your designs to the next level takes attention to detail and a good grasp of the basics. With the right budget and a good team to back you, an immaculate kitchen project can elevate your business to a new level.
In this DesignLab Session, we will:
Review advanced design detailing
Analyse the importance of form and function
Look at fittings and fixtures to elevate your designs
Suggest materiality that can give a premium finish to the project
Outline the costs that need to be considered
Look at a real life example
Time & Location
Saturday 18th July 2020
1.30pm - 4.30pm
10:00am - 4.30pm
Presented online via Zoom
Complimentary eBook Summary
This DesignLab is suitable for:
Interior Designers, Decorators, Architects and Students.
Attend both sessions and receive a 15% discount
To book this session, you first need to become a TDC Member (for free) which allows you access to our online booking system.