Byron Retreat 2021
Time & Location
About The Event
Byron Retreat 2021
Featuring guest speaker Kimberley Seldon (Business of Design™)
DATES: 11-16 March 2021
LOCATION: Byron Bay, NSW
This retreat offers a unique opportunity for new and established interior designers to attend a working retreat that addresses real business issues. Be prepared for an action packed 6 day program with a balance of intensive seminars and wellness activities.
Be inspired, be challenged and be reinvigorated!
In our unique program, you set the agenda for the topics to be covered! Together we will work through the most important aspects of running a successful design business.
Included in the program are intensive workshops, wellness activities, excursions and small group coaching. Our Byron Retreat wouldn’t be complete without making sure our members leave feeling refreshed and rejuvenated! Our mindfulness sessions, yoga and meditation will have you energised, refocused and ready to transform your life and your business. And of course, you’ll be experiencing the best food that Byron Bay has to offer.
- Welcome Cocktail Party
- Intensive Online and Live Workshops with Kimberley Seldon (BOD™)
- Guest Speakers Mim Fanning of Mim Design & Grazia Materia of Grazia&Co
- E-Book summary of the workshop notes
- Wellness activities with Andrew Mitchell (The Design Coach)
- Small group coaching sessions
- Guest speakers
- Private tours of incredible local properties
- All lunches and dinners
- Farewell Cocktail Party at Raes on Wategos
Location: Retreat Hub
The Retreat Hub is located at renowned Byron Bay property “Birdland Beachfront”, situated on the edge of Arakwal National Park. The epitome of Byron Bay lifestyle, the Retreat Hub is surrounded by lush rainforest and has direct access to Tallows Beach. This breezy indoor/outdoor pavilion house will be the central destination for all workshops and is the perfect location for intensive growth and good times!
NOTE: The limited number of rooms available to stay onsite at Birdland has now sold out.
Early Bird - $3,550 - Sold Out
Smart Bird - $3,750 - Sold Out
Full Price - $3,950
Please note that flights, accommodation and transport to/from The Retreat Hub are not included in the package price.
Breakfast excluded for delegates not staying at The Retreat Hub. For those who miss out on a place at The Retreat Hub, we will provide accommodation recommendations to suit all budgets (from Air BNB to 5 star luxury).
Who is this Retreat suitable for?
Interior Designers, Decorators, Architects and Students.
Important information about COVID-19
Please be reassured that the safety of our members is our first priority. We are checking updates regarding social gatherings on a daily basis and will at all times adhere to the formal recommendations of the Australian government.
Should our live events/retreats continue in the near future, we will be following all of the suggested protocols, including the recommended spacing between guests, supply of hand-washing facilities and hand sanitiser. We ask that individuals who fall into the category of recommended self-isolation do not attend our live events. Should government recommendations change to prohibit social gatherings of small numbers, we will postpone our retreat to a new date.
The Design Coach reserves the right to alter or amend all or any of the arrangements contained within events and classes. No refunds will be offered unless deemed fair and appropriate. Where an event is cancelled, a replacement date may be nominated or the buyer may choose from other services offered by The Design Coach. The Design Coach cannot accept responsibility for attendees late transport arrivals or non-arrivals due to delays. Please note that limited tickets are available due to catering and transport restrictions.
Terms & Conditions
- Deposit payment can be made via The Design Coach website and signifies agreement with the below Terms and Conditions.
- An invoice will be issued for the full amount of the Retreat once deposit is paid. Retreat costs can be tax deductible (please consult your accountant).
- Payments #2 and #3 can be made by Direct Debit or via Credit Card (2.5% surcharge).
- Delegates are advised to take out travel insurance at the time of booking.
- Flights are not included in the package price, and delegates are advised to book as soon as possible to secure suitable and well-priced air fares.
- Accommodation is not included in the package price. Recommendations for accommodation options are made with the intention of assisting delegates only, and quality/conditions of these recommended venues is not the responsibility of The Design Coach.
- Delegates are encouraged to extend their stay either before or after the Retreat to experience the magic of Byron Bay and surrounding areas. All travel and accommodation costs for extended stay are the responsibility of the individual.
- The Design Coach reserves the right to cancel or change dates and details for the Retreat.
- Retreat - Full Price $3950$3,950GST included$3,950GST included0$0