DesignLab - Systems for Success 6th June 2020
Time & Location
About The Event
Do you struggle to manage the flow of work on a project?
Are your clients taking the lead and forcing you to be reactive rather than proactive?
Do you find that you’re attracting the same sort of micro-managing clients time and time again?
Are you terrified of growing your team for fear of being discovered as a fraud?
You are not alone! Most designers struggle to manage projects efficiently due to a lack of effective, consistent systems. In this class we will teach you how to create systems and will transform the way you view your business.
In this Design Lab workshop you will learn how to:
- Be more professional in your approach to design
- Utilise systems and processes to increase efficiency and profitability
- Customise systems and processes for your business
- Effectively set and manage client expectations
- Maximise your profitability
- Grow your business through effective delegation
- Streamline your payment process for better cash flow
- Utilise sound tools and templates to optimise your systems
- Activities to strengthen your understanding of these principles
- A real-life case study to demonstrate the project process from beginning to end
- A real-life case study to analyse when things go well, and when things go wrong!
- Complimentary E-Book Summary
- Proven tools and templates
- Follow up email support
This DesignLab is suitable for:
Interior Designers, Decorators, Architects and Students.
- Systems for Success 6th June$550$5500$0