Wed, Jun 15|
Online Zoom Webinar
Free Member Group Coaching - June
This month, we want to make it easy for our members to have their questions answered in a live group coaching session.
Time & Location
Jun 15, 2022, 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM GMT+10
Online Zoom Webinar
About The Event
Open Questions with Andrew Mitchell
We want to open up our Free Member Coaching Session to all members to ask any of their burning questions about topics related to running a design or architecture practice.
Some of the topics that you might be interested in might include:
- How to calculate your design fees?
- What processes will help run your projects more efficiently and profitably?
- How can you manage difficult clients?
- How and when should you get a budget from clients?
- What do you do with this budget figure once the clients give it to you?
- What can you do to convert more consults into full scale projects?
- How do you know when to employ team members?
We can't delve too deeply into individual questions, but we can guarantee that you'll come away from the session with a better understanding of how to run a successful design business!
About Free Group Coaching
As a special feature for our members, we have introduced free group coaching. This is an opportunity to have your specific questions answered by our founding director, Andrew Mitchell*.
Simply register for the event and we'll send you a Zoom link and a short questionnaire so we can understand the challenges you're facing. But be quick, we have limited places!
By signing up to the session, we ask that you actively participate with video on and mind open.
Sessions are open to all TDC Members so we encourage you to share this email with your team and industry friends.
If they're not a member, they can click HERE to register - it's FREE.
* Conditions apply for the Group Coaching
- We will endeavour to answer all questions during the course of the session, but first priority will be give to those who submit their questions via the Questionnaire prior.
- Questions are limited to those that can be answered in short form, rather than those that would require a lengthy response. Such matters can be dealt with via our 1-on1 coaching sessions.