Thu, Jun 15|
Online Zoom Webinar
Free Member Group Coaching - June 2023
Join Samantha Eades and Andrew Mitchell in this new Free Member Coaching session to discuss Growing Your Team. You set the agenda!
Time & Location
Jun 15, 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM GMT+10
Online Zoom Webinar
About The Event
Running a design or architecture practice is rewarding but can also be very challenging! Just being a good designer isn't enough to get ahead in business. You need to be across all aspects of the business.
Most businesses start out with a single employee - you! You become the head of design, head of finance, head of marketing, head of business development, not to mention the person in charge of admin and the office cleaner.
As the business grows, you get presented with decisions about adding people to your team. Knowing how and when to grow their team can be one of the biggest challenges that business owners face.
In this Free Member Group Coaching session co-hosted by superstar designer Samantha Eades, we delve into some of your challenges around growing your team. Some of the areas you might want to discuss could include:
- When is the right time to grow your team
- Who's the best person to bring into your business?
- What are the advantages/disadvantages of full-time vs casual employees?
- What are some good tips for managing team members?
- What systems do I need in place to manage my team effectively
- What are the most important qualities a leader should possess?
Samantha Eades consults, connects, and co-creates across the world. She has over 20 years of experience in the design industry, and an instinctive entrepreneurial nature. Samantha has a natural flair for business and creates financial value and the ability to sustain and scale not only in her own business, but on every project.
After meeting Hayley Mitchell in 2017, they formed Mitchell & Eades and now operate across three locations: Melbourne, Brisbane, and Dubai.
A business of such scale relies heavily on the efficiency and effectiveness of a talented and reliable team. Building and managing such a team takes solid systems, hard work and commitment, supported by high levels of empathy and genuine care for the members of the organisation.
As a team they collaborate with their clients to develop elegant, carefully crafted environments that marry the contemporary with the timeless and the spontaneous with the refined. Perhaps this is best demonstrated through the award-winning fine dining restaurant Grill Americano in Melbourne Victoria, recently completed by Mitchell & Eades with Samantha leading the design.
Come with your video on, questions at the ready, and your mind open!
About Free Group Coaching
As a special feature for our members, we welcome you to free group coaching via Zoom. This is an opportunity to have your specific questions answered by one of our coaching team*.
Simply register for the event and we'll send you a Zoom link and a short questionnaire so we can understand the challenges you're facing. But be quick, we have limited places!
By signing up to the session, we ask that you actively participate with video on and mind open.
Sessions are open to all TDC Members so we encourage you to share this email with your team and industry friends.
If they're not a member, they can click HERE to register - it's FREE.
* Conditions apply for the Group Coaching
- We will endeavour to answer all questions during the course of the session, but first priority will be given to those who submit their questions via the Questionnaire prior.
- Questions are limited to those that can be answered in short form, rather than those that would require a lengthy response. Such matters can be dealt with via our 1-on1 coaching sessions.