Wed, May 24|
Online Zoom Webinar
Free Member Group Coaching - May 2023
Join us in this new Free Member Coaching session to discuss Kitchen Design. You set the agenda!
Time & Location
May 24, 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM GMT+10
Online Zoom Webinar
About The Event
A kitchen is the most important design feature of a residential project. It’s also the single largest cost item in a project budget.
It is imperative that designers have a good understanding of the foundations that ensure a kitchen is functional, serviceable and aesthetically pleasing. When operating at a more advanced level, designers can elevate a mere kitchen into a spectacular piece of design that will provide clients with an investment that lasts a lifetime.
In this Free Member Group Coaching session, Andrew will answer your questions about Kitchen Design, such as:
- What are the most important considerations when designing a kitchen?
- What are the costs that need to be considered?
- How do you document a kitchen to communicate your design vision effectively?
- When should the kitchen be factored into your design process?
- How do you find the best trades?
- What's our role during construction?
Come with your video on, questions at the ready, and your mind open!
About Free Group Coaching
As a special feature for our members, we welcome you to free group coaching via Zoom. This is an opportunity to have your specific questions answered by one of our coaching team*.
Simply register for the event and we'll send you a Zoom link and a short questionnaire so we can understand the challenges you're facing. But be quick, we have limited places!
By signing up to the session, we ask that you actively participate with video on and mind open.
Sessions are open to all TDC Members so we encourage you to share this email with your team and industry friends.
If they're not a member, they can click HERE to register - it's FREE.
* Conditions apply for the Group Coaching
- We will endeavour to answer all questions during the course of the session, but first priority will be given to those who submit their questions via the Questionnaire prior.
- Questions are limited to those that can be answered in short form, rather than those that would require a lengthy response. Such matters can be dealt with via our 1-on1 coaching sessions.