Commences 16 April 2024|
Live & Online via Zoom
Premium Group Coaching Program - Group #6
6 months of transformational coaching for your interior design business. Be more confident, organised, profitable & accountable. Commences 16 April 2024.
Time & Location
Commences 16 April 2024
Live & Online via Zoom
About The Event
- A small curated group of no more than 12 designers
- 6 months of intensive group coaching
- Commencement date Tuesday 16 April 2024
- Completion date Tuesday 24 September 2024
- By application only. We take a $100 deposit which will be refunded if your application is unsuccessful. If you're successful, we'll apply the $100 deposit to you your first payment.
- Get regular support over an extended period of time
- Work through your personal business challenges
- Implement beneficial processes into your business
- Set powerful goals and be held to account by a supportive network
- Get connected to a like-minded business community
- Access the knowledge of industry-related experts
- Upgrade your outdated and ineffective contract
- Deep-dive into business thought processes
- Learn how to set and manage client expectations clearly and effectively
- Regain the passion for your craft
$12,890 of life-changing value for only $4,760 – SAVE OVER 60%
Are you consistently stressed about meeting deadlines and managing your workload?
Do you spend more time putting out fires than focusing on creating beautiful interiors?
Have you lost the passion for your craft?
Break free from outdated patterns of behaviour that no longer serve you and take your business to the next level.
· Be more confident
· Be more organised
· Be more profitable
· Be more accountable
- 2 x 1.5 Hour Coaching Sessions per month via Zoom (value = $600 per month)
- 2 x 1-on-1 coaching session per designer to be used over the 6 months (value = $900)
- Access to an exclusive set of Legal Contracts (Comprehensive and Abridged) (value $2,240) More Info
- Access to an exclusive Risk Management Strategy from our insurance partner Graeme Hay (valued at over $450)
- A Financial Strategy Session with TDC accounting expert Lauren Thiel (value $450)
- A comprehensive Goal Setting Framework and Program Content (value $2,000)
- How We Work template (value $500)
- Marketing Trello Board template (value $500)
- Marketing Content Calendar template (value $500)
- Business Development template ($250)
- Access to a supportive Accountability Group to help you achieve your goals (value $1,500)
- Email support over the 6 months (conditions apply)
- Networking with like-minded design professionals
$12,890 of life-changing value for only $4,740 - Save over 60%
Who is this suitable for?
· Members of the TDC community
· Designers and decorators who have established business practices and are looking to refine their processes and learn new skills
· Interior Designers, Architects, Interior Architects, Interior Decorators and Stylists
· Team players who enjoy working with others to achieve outstanding outcomes
· Members who are willing to dedicate time to complete the work required
· Designers who are looking to develop meaningful relationships with like-minded professionals
Who is this not suitable for?
· Designers and decorators looking to set up systems from scratch (try our Business Bootcamp!)
· Designers and decorators who are not clear on their fee structure (try our Business Bootcamp!)
· Non-team players
Details on inclusions:
Coaching sessions are live via Zoom.
You set the agenda. Sessions will be tailored to the common pressure points for the group and will include powerful teachings combined with problem solving specific to your individual scenarios.
Your individual problems will be addressed. Unlike standard classes, a group coaching session addresses your individual problems and challenges. Solutions will be supported with tried and tested tools and templates.
16 April (Tues)
21 June (Friday)
16 July (Tues)
1-ON-1 COACHING SESSIONS
You can schedule your 2 x 1-on-1 coaching sessions any time throughout the 6 month program.
Sessions are via phone or zoom, are 1 hour in duration and include a session summary.
These sessions are an opportunity to drill down into the specific issues you face in your business, and a chance to review individual challenges that arise during the program.
TDC SEMINAR SESSIONS
Learn from our industry experts in these live Q&A sessions.
We have hand selected the best professionals who understand designers and speak to us in a language we understand!
Seminar Sessions are held online via Zoom and are each 2 hours. You will leave each session with your questions answered and an E-Book summary.
Set powerful goals.
Work in a supportive team environment to set and manage goals in between sessions.
The format of our accountability group ensures you have the greatest chance of doing the work between sessions and achieving your goals.
EXCLUSIVE LEGAL CONTRACT
We are offering our Premium Group Coaching Program members EXCLUSIVE access to the creation of a Group Contract.
We will be working with TDC lawyer Sharon Givoni, a specialist in working with designers and creatives. Sharon is the author of the book “Owning It: A Creative’s Guide to Copyright, Contracts and the Law”.
Sharon will work with us to utilise the contract of our Founder, Andrew Mitchell (of the successful interior design business MR. MITCHELL), redesigning it to create an up-to-date, easy to read, easy to implement contract for all of our Group Contract participants.
If you were to approach a legal team to create a contract individually, it would cost thousands of dollars to produce a contract of this quality!
EXCLUSIVE RISK MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
Although insurance is imperative for small business owners to protect them from litigation, putting into place a strategy to minimise risk is a far more considered and professional approach.
TDC insurance expert Graeme Hay specialises in working with businesses to minimise their risk profile by helping to analyse their current work processes and formulating simple steps to reduce the risk of liability.
Our Premium Group Coaching Program members get access to an EXCLUSIVE Risk Management Strategy session with Graeme Hay, worth more than $1,400.
TDC expert on all things book keeping and accounting, Lauren Thiel is The Real Theil, and we think she’s the real deal!
Members of the Premium Group Coaching Program all get a FREE half hour consultation with chartered accountant Lauren Thiel to tackle your book keeping and accounting challenges.
Are you constantly adding business books to your “Must Read” list, only to find you never get around to reading them? Do you feel like you never really maximise the learnings from the book once you’ve actually read it?
In our NEW Book Club, we make that all easy.
What you get:
· 3 powerful and insightful business books sent to your door
· Zoom meeting to discuss the book (once every 2 months)
HOW TO JOIN
· The Premium Group Coaching Program is available by application only
· We will curate a group of like-minded and compatible designers
· The final selection will be based on aptitude, attitude and enthusiasm
· Members must exhibit the desire to set goals and do the work to achieve them
· Members must be available to commit to the regular sessions and be able to complete the homework
· We take a deposit of $100 (refunded if your application is unsuccessful)
· If you’re successful, we apply the $100 deposit to your first payment
· A deposit payment of $100 is required upon submission of the application
· Once approved, we require payment for the Premium Group Coaching Program in 3 easy instalments
· Flexible payment plans are available upon request
PCGP - Deposit Payment
Group #6 (16 April 2023)A$100.00Tax: GST included