Wed, Apr 19|
Online Zoom Webinar
Free Member Group Coaching - April 2023
Join us in this new Free Member Coaching session to discuss Business Development for Design Businesses. You set the agenda!
Time & Location
Apr 19, 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM GMT+10
Online Zoom Webinar
About The Event
TDC Coach James Lambrou is an interior designer who has worked for some of Australia's most respected architecture, design and product companies.
In his various roles as a Business Development Manager for these companies, James has been instrumental in nurturing client relationships and creating a healthy pipeline of work.
In this special Free Member Group Coaching session, James will be answering questions about seeking new prospects, nurturing relationships, and converting more opportunities to sales.
Some of the areas that we might discuss include:
- Where do designers and architects find new clients?
- What are the best methods of keeping track of new leads?
- How should you make contact with potential clients?
- What's the best way to convert prospects into confirmed work?
- What if I'm shy and don't want to put myself out there?
Come with your video on, questions at the ready, and your mind open!
About Free Group Coaching
As a special feature for our members, we welcome you to free group coaching via Zoom. This is an opportunity to have your specific questions answered by one of our coaching team*.
Simply register for the event and we'll send you a Zoom link and a short questionnaire so we can understand the challenges you're facing. But be quick, we have limited places!
By signing up to the session, we ask that you actively participate with video on and mind open.
Sessions are open to all TDC Members so we encourage you to share this email with your team and industry friends.
If they're not a member, they can click HERE to register - it's FREE.
* Conditions apply for the Group Coaching
- We will endeavour to answer all questions during the course of the session, but first priority will be given to those who submit their questions via the Questionnaire prior.
- Questions are limited to those that can be answered in short form, rather than those that would require a lengthy response. Such matters can be dealt with via our 1-on1 coaching sessions.